Who we are...
Lock House Consulting (est 2009) combines education leadership expertise together with commercial business skills and stakeholder engagement to specialise in providing strategic change leadership and stakeholder management to schools, academy providers (incl, free schools, studio schools, UTCs), Diocese, local authorities and central government. In particular we specialise in developing education partnerships.
We offer tailored services that support our clients to design and deliver sustainable solutions to the current change programmes. We guide them through the structural changes and enable them to remain focused on their schools. Our solutions are centred on their communities, school improvement, raising achievement and inclusion.
In the past five years our clients have included:- the Department for Education, Salisbury Schools, Wiltshire special schools, Salisbury Plain Schools, Wellsway MAT, Wimborne schools, Diocese of Salisbury, Cambridge Education, Diocese of Bath & Wells, and a range of individual schools and academy providers.
Our key areas of focus include:
- Brokering, education partnerships - developing Multi-Academy Trusts (MATs) through project management, leadership and governance development, community stakeholder engagement and organisational change management
- Developing and creating new academy sponsors
- Working with Diocese and Local Authorities to support their schools through change
- Helping Primary schools to lead and manage change
- Supporting developments within education transformation and shared services
- Helping education services providers to shape solutions and offerings to better serve schools and local communities
- Supporting Free School and New Provision proposals